12.17.2006

helga and arnold

helga and arnold.


i know a couple.

helga and arnold, they're like that.
he'll never like-her-like-her and yet she adores him
she knows she'll lose everything if he ever find out ,
and yet his cool about it.
he always sees the good things in her, despite her being so nasty
he's totally oblivious to the fact that she likes him
while others she sees falling.
he's nice and friendly, while she's his complete opposite.
they're like HELGA AND ARNOLD.
he
and
she

+++

i was once on this curse, of being helga.

but unlike helga, i wont revolve my world around you
my heart wont stop beating because of you.
i am my own woman before i even met you
i am complete.

+++

and to my biatch, keep telling yourself this:

i wont swoon when you're around
i wont miss you when not found.

it makes life easier if you keep this mantra.

+++

to my arnold....

don't come back just yet.

i dont need my heart to be broken again.
im still healing it
nursing it back to health.

to my future arnold... (if he ever come this early, a fair warning)

i wont chain my heart to you just yet.
i dont need my heart to be broken again
im still healing it
nursing it back to health

+++

"I wonder if helga ended up with arnold, and arnold outgrew his football head?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home