7.25.2006

anything murky is not good

earlier yesterday, there was still no announcement from PGMA to suspend classes for today. but the positive thinker that i am refused to lose hope and even at the latest hour of the night tuned in to watch the news. though, it's nearly 10 or 11 in think, when the power went back)

i was in the brink of dozing off when i heard my message alert tone. i recieved a text from macy, saying that there will be no classes for today. (people my p.c. clock, is late) i woke my parents up and told them the good news! they refuse to believe it, until we finally watched the late night news and there it was, first on the list of class suspension was METRO MANILA. glorious!

and enjoyed the rest of the evening, recieving good news of no classes up until 2 a.m. while watching reruns on disney channel.

and today. my most disgusting experience ever, i had to walk in the flood. can you imagine me getting anywhere near a murky puddle. no. and i had to go, i've been holding it for an hour and my kidneys are about to explode, i can't take it no longer and pfft. while screaming for feeling something gracing my legs and absolutely seeing nothing in the water, i scrambled for the door of my tita's house and quickly ran up teh stairs and relieved my self.

and scrubbed myself twice. since then i've never been downstairs again.

2 Comments:

Blogger saisho said...

ewww. As in like pare that's so kadiri. LoL. Peace.

3:31 AM  
Blogger saisho said...

ewww. As in like pare that's so kadiri. LoL. Peace.

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home