11.09.2006

...

things are starting to blur for me. i don't even know if i have direction the day after graduation. i've been idealistic for the past 8 years of my life, planning ahead with certainty that i can achieve whatever it is that i plan to do and forego with it.

now the dark cloud of hopelessness is looming. slowly creeping in and making run for my life. i want to rewind my life in the past 10 years and live again as a ten year old. careless and free. enjoying youth and not worrying about the future. i wish i could rewind my life, because i always wanted to grow up. grow up so fast so i could get a nightlife. get a lovelife, get a grown up life. and not wanting to be treated like a kid. i wish i knew better.

1 Comments:

Blogger saisho said...

you're not alone. lol.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home